While searching for a good and usefull warm up script for my customers SharePoint 2013 environment, I found this awesome script of SPJeff on CodePlex.
- Supports both SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Supports custom page URLs
- Automatically detects all Web Application URLs
- Downloads full page resources (CSS, JS, images) not just HTML
- Downloads using Internet Explorer COM automation
- Great for ECM websites to help populate blob cache
- Warms up Central Admin too. Faster admin UI experience!
Quick Start Guide
- Download “SPBestWarmup.ps1″ on each SharePoint web front end (WFE)
- Run “SPBestWarmup.ps1 -install” to create the Task Scheduler item
- Sit back and watch it run
Run with Scheduled Task present
Run without Scheduled Task (reminder how to create)
Install to create Scheduled Task
You can download it here